Re: Adding SHARC 21K support to binutils

Hi,

Start with opcodes, move on to bfd, then to gas ( a bit back to bfd to
get the linker related parts working ) and then get the linker scripts
right :) .

Then move on to newlib / libgloss to get some platform specific linker
scripts etc up and working.

There really is no big getting started guide. The best place to look
at is the porting guides for each of the tools and existing ports to
get going.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/patrice.mandin/v3/en/howto-binutils.html

A quick google reveals this link which documents the files you need to
touch for each of the parts.

cheers
Ramana

--