This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: glibc 2.4 crosscompiler
- From: Niklaus <niklaus at gmail dot com>
- To: "Khem Raj" <khem at mvista dot com>
- Cc: "Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel dot com>, "CrossGCC List" <crossgcc at sourceware dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:40:19 +0530
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.4 crosscompiler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <44262B46.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <44281BB3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/27/06, Khem Raj <email@example.com> wrote:
> Niklaus said the following on 03/26/2006 09:29 AM:
> > Khem i tried searching for your post but couldn't find it .It would be
> > great if you can post the link for it.
> here it is
I just went through your patch, it is almost the same that i did
manually except for the removal of libgcc_eh from Makeconfig of
glibc2.4.When i tried compiling glibc2.4 it gave an error saying
-lgcc_eh not found. I don't find that line in your patch.
Maybe i missed something . Please correct me if i am wrong.