Re: Results for gcc testsuite on vax-dec-linux-gnu

On Tue, 2006-03-14 13:50:59 -0500, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> shouldnt the subject read "binutils testsuite" ?

It should.  I'm calling GCC's contrib/test_summary script which seems
to fail to parse binutils' config.status .

Looking at it, what a dorkish idea to pipe two different kinds of
files (config.status (a shell script) and the test results) into one
program (an awk script) to parse it. Unfortunately, I never ever made
my Masters of AWK, so I'm looking a bit helpless at it right now :-)

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O