This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Is anybody working on OMF OBJ support for libbfd?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Jendrissek <berndj at prism dot co dot za>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:36:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: Is anybody working on OMF OBJ support for libbfd?
- References: <20060126152053.GA9828@prism.co.za>
P.S. One day I should get some paperwork in. Is there a separate form
for copyright assignments for work done in the context of one's
employment? In this case someone else *definitely* has a claim to my
Oh yes definitely. If you want to submit work on behalf of someone else
(your employer in this case) then they have to agree to and submit an
FSF copyright assignment before the work can be accepted.
PS. I have not heard of anyone else working on OMF support for binutils
but this does not mean that nobody is.