This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils/glibc .hashvals section ...
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: michael meeks <michael dot meeks at novell dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:55:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: binutils/glibc .hashvals section ...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 02:34:18PM +0000, michael meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
> So - in order to speedup linking: still the major CPU hog on OO.o load,
> (cf. -Bdirect patches passim) I have a simpler, perhaps less
> controversial approach: storing pre-computed elf hashes in a .hashvals
Have you tried other linker/glibc hash improvements suggested in the
last few weeks?