This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cosmetic install question
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:08:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: cosmetic install question
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've noticed that some files get installed in /prefix/target/bin (hard
links to /prefix/bin) and /prefix/target/lib directories. Where
"target" is triplet such as sparc-sun-solaris2.9 for example. Is it
possible to configure binutils not to use this target-specific directory
(install directly in /prefix/bin and /prefix/lib)?
Yes. Try setting --exec-prefix as well as --prefix.