This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cross toolchain vs. info files
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:05:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: cross toolchain vs. info files
- References: <SERRANODt3HvoFOAmEa00000015@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Does anyone know why this is? Is there some problem that I can't see?
I assume that this was just an oversight.
Would it be possible to get "make install" to prepend the target prefix while
it's copying the files across?
Would that be all that was needed?
I believe so. Obviously this would need to be tested, but the patch
ought to be small. Would you like to volunteer to develop it ?