This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld: Pulling in archive members from libraries
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Shaun Jackman <sjackman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:16:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: ld: Pulling in archive members from libraries
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 02:08:48PM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Does ld offer a verbose mode where it explains which undefined symbol
> caused it to link in a member from a library archive?
Please see the ld manual. Both --verbose and -Map may be helpful,
especially the latter.