Re: Does binutils support multi-target at the same time?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, WU Zilong wrote:
> Yes, I wish to convert arm-wince-pe targeted object code to elf object
> format so that I can use it under arm linux ... (the object file is
> pure algorithm module and does not call any external functions). From
> your reply I think it is possible to use binutils to convert it,
> right?

I see nobody with specific knowledge about arm-wince-pe
answered, but I have no more information than what I already
said: "you can use the GNU binutils "objcopy" utility to convert
between formats" (object files perhaps only those without
relocations), "you can use the GNU linker to link together
(intermediate) object files in different formats".  Why not try
and see?

brgds, H-P