This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [commit] x86: fix crash in Intel mode
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:11:20 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [commit] x86: fix crash in Intel mode
- References: <43737B36.76F0.email@example.com>
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Jan Beulich wrote:
> * gas/i386/intelbad.d: Add tests for ill registers in brackets.
> * gas/i386/intelbad.l: Adjust.
For the record, these kinds of
test-right-error-message-on-right-line tests require much less
(i.e. no) tweaking if implemented with the dg- machinery. See
e.g. gas/mmix/mmix-err.exp, err-bpo3.s.
(No, I don't say it'd be a good move to change *existing* tests
to use that machinery.)