Re: PATCH: Document "@FILE" in GAS manual.

Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
>> Now that texi2pod.pl can handle "@include @value{...}"
>
> Just to be clear, how can someone tell if they have the latest version
> of the texi2pod.pl script ?  It does not appear to support a --version
> switch (or similar).

I'm not sure.  However, since the new version is in both src/ and gcc/,
I would hope that people, however they might assemble there trees, would
have the new texi2pod.pl if they have the new patches.

>> 2005-10-30  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
>>
>>     * gas/doc/Makefile.am (asconfig.texi): Set top_srcdir.
>>     * gas/doc/Makefile.in: Regenerated.
>>     * gas/doc/as.texinfo: Document "@FILE".
>
> Approved - please apply.

Done; now, I'll work on the other directories, using that as a model.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC