Re: -rpath for win32/mingw?

Hi Mark,

I wonder if there is an ld option like -rpath that works on win32/mingw.
I need this because I don't want to set or change any environment variables though I'm placing my libraries in another directory than my executables and need to specify the location with a relative path so that the libs can be found.

I am sorry. I do not believe that there is such an option. :-(