Follow-up re "@file"

Ben --

In:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-09/msg00286.html

you asked if I was going to write tests for expandargv.

(I'm sorry not to have replied directly, but your mail wasn't sent to
me, so I didn't know about it until I looked at the binutils archives.)

In any case, I have no present plans to write such tests, although I
have of course played with the code in various ways.  As DJ said, the
libiberty testsuite is really just a demangler testsuite at this point.
 However, I'm motivated to get this code into binutils, because
basically all Windows users ask for it, so if writing some test cases
and finding a place to put them is a condition for acceptance, I'll do that.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC