Re: binutils, bfd library, debug.h/c files and so on...

Tarmo Pikaro <tapika@yahoo.com> writes:

> I want to get access to file debug information and
> binutils contains such information. However it is not
> in easily accessable form. Who is maintaining
> debug.h/c - can I discuss with him on further
> development ?

I don't think anybody is maintaining those files in the sense that you
mean.  I wrote them, and I don't think anybody else has done any
substantial work on them.  But I wrote them back in 1997, and I
haven't done any substantial work on them since then either.

I'd be happy to talk about them, but in general I'd rather to keep the
conversation on the mailing list.

Ian