Re: dwarf2 and linker relaxation problem

That's right.

> Seems like a clue that the assembler didn't emit relocations
> where it must, for linker relaxation.

But when I want to emit a debug info for relaxable fragment I just call
	dwarf2_emit_insn(0);
Then I call frag_var(...), etc.
I do not relax in assembler cause it may be a source of some error and relax
in linker. In there I adjust any symbols referenced into relaxable sections
and I do not see any symbols addresses into relaxable section from debug
section. So then question is: how to force dwarf2 debug info make a footprint
in debuggable section?

Thanks,
Dmitry.