add Xtensa MMU features

At some point while updating the Xtensa BFD port, I switched to working with an Xtensa processor configuration with no MMU, and I forgot switch back. No one noticed until recently when the Xtensa port of the Linux kernel was included in the main kernel sources. This patch updates all the tables in xtensa-modules.c to restore the MMU features. Tested with an xtensa-elf configuration and committed on the mainline.

2005-07-07 Bob Wilson <bob.wilson@acm.org>

* xtensa-modules.c: Update tables with Xtensa MMU features.