This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Problem with 2.16 MIPS as (MIPS TLS support)
- From: Khem Raj <kraj at mvista dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:35:34 -0700
- Subject: Problem with 2.16 MIPS as (MIPS TLS support)
- Organization: MontaVista Software Inc.
- References: <426FFBE1.email@example.com>
The following instruction usage
is giving error on mips 2.16 as
while going through
It mentions this intructions use in initial exec TLS model
but 2.16 gas seems not to understand tpoff relocation directive
Has 'tpoff' directive been implemented with a different name in 2.16