This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ia64: re-allow zero-length symbols (PR/847)
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- To: <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:31:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ia64: re-allow zero-length symbols (PR/847)
>>> Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> 19.04.05 23:08:12 >>>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:30:12AM -0700, James E Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 00:00, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > PR/847 was reported against 2.16 - should the patch therefore also be applied to that tree?
> Oh, yeah. It should go on the branch also.
Yes please. Jan, let me know when you've done this; I'm about to close
the door on 2.16.