Re: [patch] binutils/: Remove the dependency on ancient automake

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> If it looks right, then I'll approve your two patches along with an
> import of ylwrap and an update in gdb.  Someone needs to double-check
> that none of the other src/gcc modules use ylwrap at the moment; it
> certainly used to be the case.

 Well, automake should report it itself when invoked in respective
directories with the "-a -f" options.

 Then "ylwrap" is at the top level, so it should probably go to the GCC
tree first.  Oh well...

 Also if there is something obviously wrong with new automake in GCC
subdirectories, then most likely I already have a patch prepared as I've
been doing GCC builds in various ways with recent tools for quite some
time now.  I can have a look at what I have available.

  Maciej