RE: Patches for review [Plt entry generation for coldfire v4e]

Hi,
 I am sorry for that. I am resending the patches using another mail id
c.jaiprakash@gmail.com

Thanks and best regards,
C Jaiprakash
Contributing to the World by creating indispensable value !

System Software CoE @ HCLT-Noida
http://www.hcltechnologies.com
Ph. : +91-120-2510701/702 Ext : 3170

Disclaimer: