Re: [RFA:] Trivial test for .gnu.warning.SYMBOL

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Since you failed to include a target specification where the
> > test failed, I had to assume that all such targets had the same
> > behavior (e.g. program address map) and pick one and test.
>
> You simply could have trusted me.

Your original message (not the least not quoting log contents or
target triple) sounded like you just noticed this on code
inspection, as opposed to actual test results.  So there was
nothing to trust but an assertion that matched up as an invalid
assumption (that truncation mattered or always caused error).

> +#notarget: "sparc64-*-solaris2*" "sparcv9-*-solaris2*"

Quotes not needed.

brgds, H-P