This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Re: ia64: @ not allowed to start symbol?
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:10:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Re: ia64: @ not allowed to start symbol?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 08:27, Jan Beulich wrote:
> * config/tc-ia64.h (LEX_AT): Include LEX_BEGIN_NAME.
> (LEX_QM): Likewise.
I found the use of "pc" as a parameter name in ia64_parse_name a little
confusing, as every time I see pc I think program counter, but this has
nothing to do with an object file address or the program counter. I
think nextchar or nextcharP as used in some of the other target ports is
a better parameter name.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com