RE: Use of uninitialised data in tc-sh.c

> > I assume you have decided not to worry about the implicit
> long long to long
> > cast in the assignment of val.
>
> I hadn't seen that warning yet.  It can be a long long type if you
> wish.

I haven't noticed whether there was a warning or not. I assume there was.

I noticed the discrepancy when I was tracking down the cause of the
uninitialised data with the debugger. I pointed it out in my original
posting so I assumed you were aware of it.

It is harmless for anybody other than SH2A users (AFAICT), and perhaps even
for them, so I'm not bothered one way or the other, but I thought I would
point it out.

Whatever you want.

--
Andrew Stubbs