This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cannot build mainline GCC with mainline binutils
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:33:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: cannot build mainline GCC with mainline binutils
- Organization: Tensilica, Inc.
- References: <41ABCE61.email@example.com> <20041130015025.GA32329@lucon.org>
H. J. Lu wrote:
Someone is wrong. Can you create very very small testcase in assembly?
I agree -- something is wrong. I have a small testcase, but it is not very,
very small. In the process of shrinking the testcase even further, I discovered
a clue to the problem, and fortunately (for you, not me) it appears to be
Xtensa-specific. I'm still investigating....