This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: iq2000 warning fix
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:34:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: iq2000 warning fix
- References: <20041119121535.GB7749@bubble.modra.org>
This is an obvious patch to fix a warning, and of course needs applying
to the /src/cpu/ dir as well. It seems like /src/cpu/ is now supposed
to be the master, but I see the /src/cgen/cpu/ "copy" differs quite a
bit.. What's the story?
I suspect that what has happened is that patches have been checked in to
/src/cpu without being checked in to /src/cgen/cpu.
I think that what we need is a way to mark files in /src/cgen/cpu as
obsolete and/or replace them with links to the master copies in /src/cpu.