This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] AVR Disasm
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Svein E. Seldal" <Svein dot Seldal at solidas dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:46:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] AVR Disasm
- References: <200411261949.12722.Svein.Seldal@solidas.com>
2004-11-26 Svein E. Seldal <Svein.Seldal@solidas.com>
* avr-dis.c: Prettyprint. Added printing of symbol names in all
Approved - please apply - but....
1) Please could you fix up the formatting slightly:
+ if (sym_op1)
+ info->print_address_func(sym_addr1, info);
Space between function name and opening parenthesis.
+ if (sym_op2)
+ info->print_address_func(sym_addr2, info);
2) We are using ISO C90 formatting for binutils now, so you could, if
you wanted to, remove the PARAMS macro when you make a change:
static int avr_operand PARAMS ((unsigned int, unsigned int,
! unsigned int, int, char *, char *, int, int *, bfd_vma *));
3) Since you are adding a new ability to the AVR disassembler it would
be nice if you could add a test to the AVR specific part of the GAS
testsuite to make sure that the feature continues to work.