This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: jbeniston at compxs dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:13:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: --target=thumb-elf
- Organization: GNU
- References: <000e01c4d607$9235c8d0$0bbda8c0@Kindrogan>
On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 11:35, Jon Beniston wrote:
> The thumb-elf target seems to be broken for GAS. It is listed in
> gas/configure.in, but configure produces an error: "configure: error: GAS
> does not support target CPU thumb" because gas/config/tc-thumb.c does not
> exist. Should thumb-elf be a supported target? I'm using binutils-2.15.
Thumb support is rolled into the arm-elf configuration.