This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- To: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:35:42 -0000
- Subject: --target=thumb-elf
- Organization: CompXs
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
The thumb-elf target seems to be broken for GAS. It is listed in
gas/configure.in, but configure produces an error: "configure: error: GAS
does not support target CPU thumb" because gas/config/tc-thumb.c does not
exist. Should thumb-elf be a supported target? I'm using binutils-2.15.