This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch:avr] add new devices to gas
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Theodore A. Roth" <troth at openavr dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Eric Weddington <ericw at evcohs dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:28:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch:avr] add new devices to gas
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The attached patch enables support for some new Atmel devices to gas for
the avr port.
2004-11-24 Theodore A. Roth <email@example.com>
* gas/config/tc-avr.c (mcu_types): Add support for atmega165,
atmega325, atmega3250, atmega645 and atmega6450.
Approved and applied.