This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Xbox PE subsystem support
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Myria <asterisk at graces dot dricas dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:49:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Xbox PE subsystem support
- References: <052001c4d344$48c56770$0300a8c0@missy>
This simple patch adds support for --subsystem:xbox to the ix86-pe
emulation of ld.
Thanks very much for submitting this patch. There were a couple of
problems with it, such as the ChangeLog entry not actually mentioning
that the ld.texinfo file had been changed, or the fact that it included
a patch to ld.info which is a generated file in the build directory and
not a source file, but these were very minor points.
> 2004-11-26 Melissa Mears <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * emultempl/pe.em: Add --subsystem:xbox as well as
> * ld.texinfo: (ld_options): Document acceptance of subsystem
> xbox and numeric subsystems.
Approved and applied.