This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Put SHT_GROUP sections first.
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:17:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Put SHT_GROUP sections first.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 05:02:37PM +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
> ELF sections of type SHT_GROUP must be placed in the section header table
> before sections that are members of the group they describe.
Icc does that. But I think ld can handle either case now. Did you see a
problem with the current behavior?