This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PR/338 (assertion in bfd_link_add_undef in linker.c)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:35:23 +1030
- Subject: Re: PR/338 (assertion in bfd_link_add_undef in linker.c)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:42:58AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Isn't the change implemented to fix this problem insufficient in that it
> does not cover the case where the symbol is already on the undefined
> chain, but also is the last one there?
Grr. Yes, I'll fix it tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre