This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU DWARF augmentation authority
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: davidm at hpl dot hp dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:27:16 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: GNU DWARF augmentation authority
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, David Mosberger wrote:
Who (or what) is the authority that can bless extensions to the format
of the CIE augmentation string which appear in the .eh_frame sections?
You want to email the dwarf2/3 committee reflector
Email Michael Eager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He's the committee chair, and should be able to add you to the mailing