This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix trivial error in opcodes/arc-opc.c
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Ravi <ravi at codito dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:50:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix trivial error in opcodes/arc-opc.c
- References: <419B9822.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2004-11-22 Ravi Ramaseshan <email@example.com>
> * opcode/arc-opc.c (insert_base): Modify ls_operand[LS_OFFSET]
> to reflect the change to the short immediate syntax.
Approved and applied.
PS. You forgot a ChangeLog entry for the patch to the gas testsuite
files, but I created on for you:
2004-11-22 Ravi Ramaseshan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gas/arc/ld.s: Add check of load of a long immediate.
* gas/arc/ld.d: Add expected disassembly.