This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: How to relink an executable to be static?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: David Braun <b6np80202 at sneakemail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:23:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to relink an executable to be static?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 10:34:33PM -0800, David Braun wrote:
> Is there a tool to do this? Can I use an existing tool such as ld (or
> set of tools such as binutils) to do this with appropriate flags?
No. It seems like it should be possible, but you'd have to write a
custom tool for it.