This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gcc/intl vs. src/intl
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ian at wasabisystems dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:11:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc/intl vs. src/intl
- References: <email@example.com>
> Presumably the long-term fix would to keep intl in sync as we keep
> libiberty in sync.
Note: the key to doing this is automatically to let one repository
(presumably, src) relinquish control of src/intl to the other (gcc),
so that the sync scripts only have to work one way. We do this for
Keeping them in sync automatically is not practical if patches are
allowed on both sides. This is the case for toplevel.