This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Correct handling of R_ARM_TARGET2 inelf32_arm_relocate_section
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:57:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Correct handling of R_ARM_TARGET2 inelf32_arm_relocate_section
- Organization: GNU
- References: <200411160248.iAG2mEji007731@sirius.codesourcery.com>
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 02:48, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> We got spurious warnings about uses of the R_ARM_TARGET2 relocation
> because we forgot to translate it into the real underlying relocation
> in elf32_arm_relocate_section.
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC
> 2004-11-15 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> * elf32-arm.c (elf32_arm_relocate_section): Use
This is OK.
And Daniel is right, this is elf32-arm.c, and it only supports the 'new'
I haven't seen a patch yet to delete the ifdefs (or if there's been one,
I missed it).