This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Target and host.
- From: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaron98wiridge9 at aaronwl dot com>
- To: Андрей Ключников<kluchnikovandrej at mail dot ru>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:36:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: Target and host.
- References: <E1CTNGz-000LcBemail@example.com>
Андрей Ключников wrote:
> I need to configure binutils for Windows and Macintosh.
> So I should know: target and host of this OS.
> Where could I find this information.
I'm not sure what the official documentation is, but look in
config.guess and config.sub to see what is supported.
The Windows target is currently named i386-pc-mingw32. I don't know
anything about Macs, though.
Aaron W. LaFramboise