This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [arm] Resolve R_ARM_PREL31
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:03:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [arm] Resolve R_ARM_PREL31
- Organization: GNU
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 09:41, Paul Brook wrote:
> The R_ARM_PREL31 relocation should be resolved to the PTL entry for external
> symbols, and not written into shared objects. Patch below implements this.
> Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi, and light testing on arm-none-symbianelf.
> 2004-11-11 Paul Brook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * bfd/elf32-arm.c (elf32_arm_final_link_relocate): Resolve
> R_ARM_PREL31 relocations to PLT entries.
> (elf32_arm_relocate_section, elf32_arm_gc_sweep_hook): Ditto.
> (elf32_arm_check_relocs): Ditto.