This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MAXQ port binutils-2_15
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Inderpreet Singh Baweja <Inderpreet dot Baweja at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, ramana dot r at gmail dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:29:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MAXQ port binutils-2_15
- References: <33BC33A9E76474479B76AD0DE8A169728DE1@exch-ntd.nec.noida.hcltech.com>
I got the Idea and am posting the patch for MAXQ form the mainline.
This patch also includes all the testcases.
Thanks for doing this. I have applied your patch, although I had to fix
up a lot of formatting issues. Probably as a result of this some of the
new MAXQ specific GAS and LD tests are failing. I hope that you will
find time to investigate these failures and submit patches to fix them.
Vineet Sharma <firstname.lastname@example.org>Approved and applied.
* config,sub : Add new target maxq-coff
* coff-maxq.c: New File.
* cpu-maxq.c: New File.
* archures.c (bfd_maxq_arch): Added.
* bfd_in2.h (bfd_architecture): Added support for maxq target.
* coffcode.h: Likewise.
* config.bfd: Likewise.
* configure.in (maxqcoff_vec): New target vector.
* targets.c: Likewise.
* configure.in: Added support for new target maxq-coff.
* tc-maxq.c: New file.
* tc-maxq.h: New file.
* Makefile.am (emaxqcoff.o, emaxqcoff.c>: new entries for
maxq-coff target added.
* Makefile.in: Likewise.
* emulparams/maxqcoff.sh: New File.
* scripttempl/maxqcoff.sc: New linker script for target maxq.
* maxq-dis.c: New file.
* disassemble.c (ARCH_all): Define ARCH_maxq
(disassembler): added 'print_insn_maxq_little'
printing for ARCH_maxq.
* configure.in: Add case for bfd_maxq_arch.
* configure: Same.
* coff/maxq.h: New file added.
* opcodes/maxq.h: New file added.