This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: MEMORY commands in link scripts
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- To: "'Dave Korn'" <dk at artimi dot com>,<binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:26:30 -0000
- Subject: RE: MEMORY commands in link scripts
- Organization: CompXs
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
> Alas no. Although the documentation suggests this should
> be possible, it isn't. See
Cheers for that explaination.
I still think it might be useful have ORIGIN() and LENGTH() functions. If I
were to create a patch to implement this, is it likely to be accepted? Would
overloading the ADDR() and SIZEOF() functions be more approriate?