This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cvs write access request
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: amodra at bigpond dot net dot au, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:38:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: cvs write access request
- References: <email@example.com>
Strange. That web page explicitly says:
"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or
gcc.gnu.org for CVS write access, then do not use this form. Instead
send an email to the overseers mail account at this site telling what
project you want write access to and who approved that access."
So I wonder whether both pages are out of date then...
*sigh* no it is me who is out of date. :-)
Oh well - please ignore my previous suggestion and instead send an email
to the overseers list: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your
addition to the sources repository's write-permission list.