This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cvs write access request
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, amodra at bigpond dot net dot au
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:43:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: cvs write access request
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Since I already have an account (for gcc), I understand that all I have
to do is to send the request to this mailing list. Please anyone let me
know it that is insufficient.
Sorry, but it is insufficient. The binutils and gcc projects use
different CVS repositories located on different machines, so it is not
just a case of adding your name to some kind of permissions file.
Instead if you follow the link that Alan posted:
...and fill in the form their we should be able to give you write access
to the binutils repository. You can use Alan's email address or mine as
the approver of this request.