This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: DT_TEXTREL/.dynamic issue with the binutils 2.15 linker on ARMand Linux
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>,David Poole <daveml at mbuf dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:16:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: DT_TEXTREL/.dynamic issue with the binutils 2.15 linker on ARMand Linux
- References: <B55B7886-B0B6-11D8-8CFA-000393CDE218@mbuf.com> <20040528145608.GA556@nevyn.them.org> <20040529060633.GH3368@bubble.modra.org> <FF30F76A-B3EC-11D8-93CF-000393CDE218@mbuf.com> <20041029201339.GA10171@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Richard,Hi Daniel,
- Someone needs to decide whether it requires a copyright assignment
(my instinct is no, but I don't make these decisions).
I agree, but let's give Nick a couple of days in case he wants to raise
He doesn't. :-) I believe that this patch is short enough and simple
enough to be covered under the "obvious" patch rule, and so a copyright
assignment is not needed.
So please go ahead one of you and apply this patch.
PS. David: If you plan to submit any future patches it would really help
if you did obtain an FSF copyright assignment. I can tell you how if
you are interested.