Re: Prob with WINDRES....The Resource Compiler...

>      I have made the same thing with MS RC and CVTRES ... It seems
>  like this is not windres problem ...still not mine though

If it fails with MS RC, it's your problem, by definition.  MS RC is
*always* correct, even when it's wrong, because windres is supposed to
be MS RC compatible, meaning it should have all the same bugs too.

>  However U have to remove the check for 2nd string parameter after
>  [B,H,I]EDIT it shouldn't be there , officially ... defined by MS
>  SDK ... no 2nd string parameter...fix it! >;-)

No.  We are volunteers, you can be too.  Windres has a testsuite for
exactly this purpose.  Learn how to write a testcase for it, and
submit an appropriate (i.e. ready-to-apply-and-commit) patch that adds
it.  The test case must run and pass with MS RC before we will accept
it.  Once the test case is in place to demonstrate (1) a correct RC
file and (2) the correct compiled file, then submit a patch in proper
format that changes windres to make the test case pass.

That's what the rest of us do, there's no reason for us to treat you
differently.