Re: [patch] MIPS gas problems with gcc's explicit relocs

I think that we should disallow explicit relocs for macros. It's simple.
It solves a lot of problems, and really explicit relocations were
designed so that we didn't have to worry about macros in the first
place. If someone wants to come up with the necessary patches I'll
approve them. Otherwise I'll do it myself. (It will likely be just an
error message in gas unless I can come up with a way for gcc to not emit
explicit relocs if it knows it has a macro asm statement)

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>