pie for frv-uclinux, and fix regression in .got dynamic relocations

I didn't realize I needed an additional setting in the linker
emulation template to get linker scripts for PIE.  The ones for shared
libs were working fine, but I guess we'd better have it right, since
PIE is fully supported.

As for the regression, the patch Jakub installed on May 11 removed the
dynamic index used for the .got section, but FRV FDPIC needs every
section referenced in dynamic relocations to have a dynamic index.
*ABS* relocations won't do, because segments relocate independently.

This patch introduces an entry point in the elf backend data structure
that enables a BFD to override Jakub's default implementation with
something that makes sense for the target, and adds such an overrider
for FRV FDPIC.  It does the right thing now.

I've also update the fdpic tests with the current results and verified
that they look reasonable.  They were a mess before :-(

Ok to install?