Re: [m68k]: patch to fix objdump/MAC/EMAC for ColdFire

>> Since the patch is so large, its uuencoded/bzip2'd.
>
>Thanks very much for sticking with this.

No problem.  Since I don't have any work right now I'd figure I'd make
myself useful :)

>I have now applied your patch and checked it into the repository.

Now I'll go back and remove the requirement that the opcode table be
sorted alphabetically.  This will allow rearranging the opcode table
into an order that allows us to remove the special case code which
favors some case(such as fmovem) over others (such as fmovel).

--
Peter Barada
peter@the-baradas.com