hppa32: PLABEL32 and -Bsymbolic

When compiling the NetBSD hppa32 dynamic linker, we've noticed that
a few relocs remained at R_PARISC_PLABEL32 (and corresponding
R_PARISC_IPLT).  Now considering we were compiling -Bsymbolic,
this surprised us.

Consider the following snippet:

void func(void);
void (*f[1])(void) = { func };

That is a generating a PLABEL32 reloc to func.  But using -Bsymbolic
I would have expected that to be converted to a DIR32 reloc.

Is this the intended behavior or might this be a bug or oversight in
elf32-hppa.c? Is there a reason it can't be converted to a DIR32 reloc?
--
Matt Thomas email: matt@3am-software.com
3am Software Foundry www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/