I have tried your other 2 links and found them very 'carina':) Actually I have been searching for the resources for the new starters on cross-compile issues and your link is very useful.

Thanks again.

QU Chen

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:28:42 -0000
 "Dave Korn" <dk@artimi.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: binutils-ownerOn Behalf Of Dave Murphy
Sent: 19 March 2004 16:00

any of the tools built where the host differs from the target are "cross tools"

this link - http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/FAQ.html - has lots of useful information on the subject.

Dave

Actually, that's not such a good link to quote these days: it's a bit out
of date.

------snip------
Version: 1.01, Last Updated December 3, 1999

I'd recommend Bill Gatliff's crossgcc FAQ and wiki page at

http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/
http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/WebHome

cheers, DaveK

Connessione ed e-mail gratuita da 10 mb